Proverbs 16:9 - "The mind of man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps."


Friday, July 22, 2011

What up, dog?



Hi. How ya doin? My name is Izzy. I'm the dog your mother warned you about. Just kidding. I'm a good boy. Most of the time. I'm only twelve weeks old, so I like to get into everything. Oh yeah, and chase cats. LOVE to do that. I also like to chew everything. And everyone. Including Collin, Matthew, and Aaron.


Although my name is Izzy, my family has several other names for me as well. Izzynator. Izzykins. Izmeister. My mom calls me paininmyass. I don't get that one. Must be German or something. Whatever.


Anyway, did I mention I like to swim? Like. Not love. Still getting used to that one. I do , however, LOVE to retrieve my tennis ball. I get all kinds of lovin' when I bring my Dad the ball back. I even lay in his lap and roll over so he can rub my belly! Love me some belly rubbin'.


Well, that's about it. I've run out of things to say about myself. Good things anyway. The bad things, like the alleged accidents I had in the house, all lies.. It was the cat. She set me up. Stupid cat. Hold on. I need to lick my self............................ Ok. I'm back. Where was I? Oh yeah, cats. They sure are stupid, aren't they? Anyway, I better get off this computer. Dad hates when I use his laptop. Geez, what a diva. Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Dear Izzy,
I hope you kept your receipt for these people; you know, just in case you find out that they (well, probably just the Dad) aren't quite what you expected. Well, as long as you keep getting belly rubs, I guess he'll be okay! Welcome, Izzy - you're a cutie!