Proverbs 16:9 - "The mind of man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps."


Saturday, December 5, 2009

Matthew's Print Shop

Matthew has started a new venture. It's his own printing company. His first products available are these handsome, self-stick, and very timely, Christmas tags! He has five to choose from. Two large designs which come ten to a sheet, or three small designs which come 30 to a sheet. Each sheet sells for $1.75. But wait. There's more!! Order now, and he will print YOUR name in the "From" line.(or whatever name you want; Santa, Tiger Woods, you get the idea.) for no additional cost! One satisfied customer was heard saying, "$1.75 for these Christmas tags? What a bargain! That is a bargain for me!" ......You said it, brother! (wink) So pick yours up today! You'll be glad you did. Merry Christmas!
P.S. I fixed the comment board, so have at it.






















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good work Matthew.
Love you Pop Pop

Karen said...

I already placed my order and can't wait to see them! Thank you, Matthew, you just made my Christmas easier!

Sherri said...

What a great idea! Without Matthew's tags, my presents would be naked!